Dior sales

1. I read in another thread that Dior sometimes has sales... Does anyone know how to find out when they are having them? What month would be a good time to stop by and shop for the sales?
  2. hi demosthenes,

you might want to check out this thread (http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/sale-period-for-dior-62691.html) which covers the question on when dior has sales. i don't think there's been a definite answer (although a PFer did mention about the NM sales which carries dior bags).

I should reckon that sales period would be in december probably.
  3. Thank you! I'll have to visit my NM and Dior soon... to make sure I'm on that call list for sales. Does Dior itself have sales or is it just a department store thing?
  4. I know Dior seems to have sale events in June. I hope they do one in Dec. I am really itching to drop some money. :roflmfao:
  5. Dior sales will occur with all other sales in Paris. The winter sales start around I/12/ 2207.The fall and winter collection is usually 50% off. The previous season spring/summer usually 70% off. The sales in Paris are outstanding for the luxury market as well as all of the other shops.
  6. I saw dior bags on sale here in spring/summer time.:smile:
  7. I actually received a phone a few days ago from the Caesar's (Las Vegas) store to inform me that presale is going on now. :smile: I believe he said the sale (40%-50%) would be open to the public December 1st (???). Forgive me but I was in a business meeting when he called.