Dior Romantic Flowers Tote

1. I have to say that this bag is even more lovely in person than it ever was in the pictures, really rich glowing brown leather. I'm super overjoyed. I picked it up from Sabine's boutique and I'm happy to report that it arrived here safely in Canada to join my collection today!!!Thank you Sabine! :woohoo::yahoo:

Does anyone know if Dior made a wallet that matches it leather wise? That same lovely brown pebbled leather. I figure if anyone knows it's you guys!!!! :yes:

2. im so happy you love your new Dior! :yahoo:big congratz! i am almost sure i saw a matching wallet on some of the outlet pics...

3. congrats!! sounds luxe!!

4. congrats - please take some pics so we can all drool .. :drool::drool::drool:

5. Hmmm could it be this one :drool:

VFE44076br2.jpg

6. pics pics pics! :drool:

7. congrats! it's a lovely bag and the brown colour definitely looks very lush and rich.

as for the wallet, i believe dior did make a square wallet with a curvy kinda flap (with a dangling D charm) in this leather/colour/line. i vaguely remember seeing it being on sale at dior boutiques in december 2006.

(edit)
    just went on eBay to see if they had any pictures of the wallet i was describing, i couldn't find it in the brown colour, but here it is in white and denim
    [​IMG]
    (credit: eBay seller senorjayme)

[​IMG]
    (credit: eBay seller kecards1)

8. congrats!!

9. ooh the wallet is cute (the white)