DIOR on Sale at Saks

1. HI,
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Dior is had their sale started on friday and should be going on the week. Some of the stuff are 40% off and i couldn't help myself :smile:

2. oooh very nice!! :smile:

what did you get? pics plz :graucho:

3. Do you remember what bags were on sale?

4. At my Saks the Rebelle, St. Germain, Dior Vintage and a few others, at one point the Detectives were 40% off, not sure if they still are.

5. At the mich ave store there were lots of detective bags presaling at 40% off--very cute!

6. Did you remember how much the St Germain cost?? and what size of the st germain was onsale?? Cuz i think this line got 3 size, L/M/S. I want to get either the L or M. Thanks

7. They had a lot of different sizes in the St. Germain, just got off the phone with the SA, and now they are 50%......these sales are great (but awful on the $$). She's calling me back tonight with what is left at the 50%. Will update this thread when I get the info.

8. i was able to purchase the denim gaucho at 50% off..thru my friend in NY. but i also heard that all spring and summer gauchos will be 50% off as well?? can anybody pls help me on this? is it true? coz ive just purchased the yellow medium here in HongKong( while vacationing..)...

9. I bought a St Germain in a large size already at NM, but I found that the price at the Dior Boutique is abit cheaper. Which is very disappointing. I think am gonna return it. Hopefully they let me. I dont think that the st. Germain was 50%?? or are they now??? Pleast keep me up to date. TIA.

10. Anybody know if this one is 50% off??

Lady Dior Cannage.jpg
  11. The Red and blue Gaucho's are on sale!!:yahoo:

12. OMG.. where did u see it? Saks, Neimans or dior boutique?
    The red leather and blue leather guacho at how much off??? :nuts::nuts::nuts: TIA

13. Saks, but they are on sale everywhere ( at least all Saks).

14. HOw much is the Gaucho?? Is it the medium one... Can you please post a picture of what style you saw and which saks??

I went to Saks in Michigan and they don't have it... =(

15. Only Denim Gauchos are on sale. I saw small, medium and large in the Vegas stores (Wynn and Caesars) just this past weekend. They are 40% off the original prices.