Dior necklace?

1. Hi everyone,

I'm new here and came across this board while searching for a Dior necklace.

Actually, I'm not sure if it's a Dior necklace. But I know that a bunch of experts like you guys will be able to sort this out! :smile:

I was watching the sitcom "The New Adventures of Old Christine" last night and for the last 10 minutes of the show, she was wearing this amazing necklace. It was a number of layers of gold chain with a reversed "D" letter sort of pendant. I immediately thought it was a Dior necklace (even though it doesn't seem like something her character in the show would wear) but couldn't find anything like it on the internet.

Anyone can help?

2. Hi Cloclo!

I don't watch the show but it does sound like a Dior necklace (the reversed D may be because it was flipped around by accident when she was wearing it?). I can't think of a similar-looking necklace, though.

Does it look more like a long gold choker that can be wound around the neck many times, or a large neckpiece where all the layers are pre-formed?
  3. It looked like a very long gold necklage that can be wound around the neck many times.

She actually had a few layers close to the neck (like a chocker) and 3-4 layers a bit longer. The "D" actually fell in the middle (of the short and long layers).

I'm totally obsessed with the necklace!!! I've spent 3-4 hours so fair googling everything to try and find it...

They should put everything the TV show stars wear on the show official web site! It would make it so much easier when we want to copy them! hehe

Thanks for your help,