Dior Ltd Edition Detective..in love again!

1. I have always been a fan of the Dior Detective and I have the original one in red/burgundy. I was ready to buy an offwhite small one at the Dior outlet sales, when someone posted a picture of this Nude Detective Evening Bag, its a limited numbered edition. I couldn't help myself and just placed an order at one of the Dior outlets. Isn't this a beauty. I asked about the black detailing and they said it was netting. Can't wait to see it in person.
  2. Has anyone seen this before, I'm wondering if it was carried in the US since outlet says it just came in from Paris.
  3. Yay! :yahoo:I'm so happy you're getting that bag. I've never seen it in person, but it looks gorgeous. I know it was very rare, and hard to find. Even at a $1000 that's still a great deal for a LE. Can't wait to see modeling pics.
  4. can you just place an order in the outlet and they will find it for you!???:confused1:

ReRe congrats girlie:tup: could you post the pics the way so that we can open them to bigger version?
  5. I've been trying to post the larger one, but it keeps inserting in--let me try again. Fashionguru thanks so much, if I hadn't seen your pictures would have never known it exhisted. Click on the thumbnail and it will now open larger.
    dior nude.JPG
  6. that is a super cute bag. how will you wear it for the 1st time out? :biggrin:
  7. yay! congrats!!! So happy for you!
  8. No problem ReRe, I'm glad you bought it... it's gorgeous!:drool: Just to let you know, and everyone else, that the Orlando Outlet has this bag and the matching shoes.
  9. Sorry I forgot to attach the pic
  10. congrats!
    what a classy bag
  11. WOW, this is my FAV dior bag!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo jealous!!!!! You are lucky, enjoy this bag!!!! :heart:
  12. ReRe when oh when r u getting her? :nuts::drool:
  13. I received my mini dior gaucho in denim today from Saks and I really love it, but the Dior Ltd is coming from Las Vegas--hopefully before I go away for the weekend.

Thanks for the picture of the matching shoes!!
  14. now u simply HAVE to get the shoes too ReRe! :graucho:
  15. I'd probably kill myself in those shoes! The bag looks dressy, so I'll have to go SOMEPLACE!