Dior Japanese Chrysanthemum Saddle

1. Woohoo!:nuts: It FINALLY got here and I'm the first person in HI to get it :love: Well, at least to get it from an HI boutique, good enough for me:biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some of my saddle bag family:amuse:

[​IMG]

2. WOW!!!! That is a beautiful bag! I've never seen anything like it! You're a lucky gal! Enjoy it!

3. Very pretty! I love your saddle bag collection :biggrin:

4. the flowers on that are gorgeous! :amuse:

5. that last pic is so cute, I want to do that to mine now and take a pic! I am so happy you got your bag!!!

6. stunning!!! lucky girl!

7. awww thanks everyone :biggrin: I am trying to decide if I want to wear my new saddle now or truly save it for tomorrow since its supposed to be my new years bag...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

btw, I made my SA open the waitlist for the gaucho today lol. I'm top of the list, so hopefully I do actually get one. He said that it'll probably be so hot they'll only get a few and it'll go to the people on the list/never hit the floor. I hope thats true! I love those in demand bags.

8. Congrats! The purse is really pretty! I love the designs

9. I think you should wear it tomorrow. You know new bag, for the new year! I know you will get it the gaucho! So what whatever happened with the 2 SA?

10. Wow, I love your saddle collection... especially the red leather one.

11. Wow, now that is truly something, you not only are on the top of the list, but you basically started the list ! :lol:

And the bag is gorgeous !

12. I have a few Dior but am not a big collector, what is this gaucho bag you are on the list for? Can you post a pic ? please, thanks.

13. Oh my gosh....such a beautiful bag!!!! Love the close up shots!!

14. really, REALLY love this bag!

Sorry, but this bag deserved two congrats!

15. WOW!!! absolutely gorgeous Noriko! It is so different :love: It makes me want one!!!!

I started the list here in Ca last week for the gaucho, burgandy and white:nuts: It will take a long time though.

1006200507545440.jpg 00070f.jpg