Dior Guacho Serial Number?????....................calling All Authentic Guacho Owners

Apr 14, 2007
Hello,

I am looking to purchase a Dior Guacho handbag and was wondering, could anyone who owns an authentic Dior Guacho post the serial number on the back of the leather tag inside their bag and the color of their bag (or pic).

I am having a hard time with some eBay auctions and usually I just ask for the serial number, then I can tell if it is authentic (I know this is not a sure fire qay to confirm authenticity, it's just one of the things I look at). Although with the Guacho's there are so many fake's out there I'm not sure what an authentic serial number is...hahaha.

Thank you within advance for all of your help!

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

really? i thought this seller was legit. maybe the fakers faked a real number....
I finally spent some time today looking at that seller. I found posts on tPF by her looking for a cheap Dior gaucho or a good fake. Also she was banned- I'm not sure why. So I'm not convinced that she's a great seller.

I also checked out ebay, I've been obsessed with the gaucho now and I've seen several fake looking bags with that number. I don't know if that's a real number, but I would avoid it- JMHO

Hello,

Thank you so much to all of you for your help!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

With everyone's help posting the serial numbers it has helped me really narrow down which bags are authentic on eBay. I have gathered the following info:

GUACHO SERIAL NUMBERS:
MAGNETIC TOTE RED: 16-MA-0056
MAGNETIC TOTE WHITE: 16-MA-0016
DOUBLE SADDLE RED: 05-MA-0056
MINI BROWN: 26-MA-0026
MEDIUM RED: 05-MA-0086, 05-MA-0056
MEDIUM WHITE: 05-MA-0026
MEDIUM BLACK: 05-MA-0096

GUACHO SERIAL NUMBERS NOTES:
MEDIUM: 05-MA-XXXX
MAGNETIC TOTE: 16-MA-XXXX

GUACHO - POSSIBLE FAKE SERIAL NUMBERS
06-MA-1025
05-MA-0036

When I went to purchase a Dior Girly bag, I did a lot of research and know all of the serial numbers for each of the different style bags now. It would be really helpful to do the same thing for the Guacho. I kind of have a bag obsession....haha :bagslap:

:busted

I am having a hard time determining what the different style Guacho's are....could someone post some pics and name the different styles? For example, what is a: double saddle? magnetic tote? medium?

Thank you again!

:dothewave:

Hello,

Just googled a serial number of a bag I really love, (Dior My Dior large pockets handbag, Ebay object nr. 150512690414) seller says it's authentic, but it has the same number as one of the Guacho bags above 05-MA-0096. I'm not an expert with Dior, but is it possible that 2 different kind of Dior bags have the same serial number? Thanks.

Hello,

Just googled a serial number of a bag I really love, (Dior My Dior large pockets handbag, Ebay object nr. 150512690414) seller says it's authentic, but it has the same number as one of the Guacho bags above 05-MA-0096. I'm not an expert with Dior, but is it possible that 2 different kind of Dior bags have the same serial number? Thanks.
These are production codes, not serial numbers, so it is entirely possible for many bags to share the same code.