Dior Gaucho

1. Hi All -

I am totally new to Dior and wanted to get an expert opinion. Is the Gaucho going to be a thing of the past? I am loving the medium red or brown or off white gaucho but can't decide. What do you all think?

Thanks in advance!!

2. I'm not a Dior expert but I do have the Gaucho medium shoulder bag in black and red. I just love these bags and don't think they are a thing of the past. All the colors you listed are gorgeous. The off white is stunning with the antiqued edges. Good luck on your decision!

3. i think the gaucho is going to be a classic

4. I agree. I think it will be a classic. I have the off white and I love mine to death. It's a great bag.

5. I think it will be a classic like the saddle bag, I have the antiqued red in the medium size and love it.

6. I have the off white double saddle one. It's cool. The leather's so soft that I love it to pieces. I'm not sure if it's gonna be a classic but I just know it's beautiful. Isn't it enough?

7. ^^ Yes... and truthfully, I go through bags -- use, sell, buy new, use, sell so much that I am not sure I know what classic is!

8. Has it ever gone on sale before??? I love the red and the off white!!

9. This year the denim, red and teal gauchos went on sale for 50% off. I've never seen them go on sale before so I got a red one. I got my black one from BlueFly at about 30% off.

10. I think the style will become a classic, but there will be seasonal gauchos too. I think they'll be around as long as people keep buying them. In fact, they have a fall line of gauchos in the boutiques. There's a really pretty shiny deep red one that I love and it costs a little over 2K.

11. would you think the off white medium saddle will go on sale this november?

12. ^^I don't think the off white medium gaucho will go on sale. I got mine last year and the style/color is as popular as ever. It's a great bag with long staying power IMO. I tote it around everyone (even when I'm traveling) because I never have to worry about getting it dirty.

13. ^^ thanks!! I'm so hesitant to buy dior coz almost everything goes on sale. I've been waiting so long to get the gaucho. It's not that i dont want to pay regular price...it's just that i dont want to see it on sale later. It would break my heart..lol!

14. the blue and red did go on sale; but the white and black have not.

In my opinion, if you love something you should buy it - if it goes on sale, oh well....I paid full retail for my rebelle - it went on sale maybe 7 months later - but, I still love it.

15. ^^Basic colors take forever to go on sale, but seasonal colors usually go on sale by the end of the season. For example, the Lady Dior handbag in summer colors were at all the outlets, but the black Lady Dior bag won't go on sale anytime soon and it's been around for years.