Dior experts! what is my bags model?

1. [​IMG]
    Does anyone know what is my bags model?and how much is its retail price?thanx so much!

2. That is from the hardcore collection, released around 2003 ;)

Not sure what the retail was though.

3. hi you think i will still get a good price if i sell it?how much would you offer for this bag?tanx

4. hi you think i will still get a good price if i sell it?how much would you offer for this bag?tanx

5. maybe put the starting price at 300? It would probably go for like 350-400

... just guessing though

6. how much would you guys give for this bag?

7. It is from 2003.

8. now i know thats its a 2003 bag model...can u guys tell me the retail price?or how much would this bag sell for?tanx

9. Your bag ia the Hardcore collection . The retail was $1280 it went to outlet at $640. Black was the best seller in this one.

11. Hard to say as the exact bag you have hasn't been sold recently on eBay but looking at previous hardcore bags (that's the smaller one though) they are selling on eBay for anything from $350-$600.

Condition and accessories eg dust bag, authenticity card can also effect the price people are willing to bid.

12. tanx alot girls,if u guys have any more information bout this bag,maybe a description that i could post on ebay,please let me know! tanx sOOOOOOOOoooo much