Dior Denim Gaucho

1. Since Gaucho is a hot bag and topic, what do you all think about the denim ones? Classy or tacky? Do you think they can be worn all year round or just for spring/summer time?

A pic from eLux below:

Denim Gaucho.jpg
  2. I like it!

3. I'm not a fan. Too many colors.

4. I like only if I do not have any other denim bag.

5. Thumb's up from me. Denim goes well with the Gaucho design. Fun, casual and edgy. But I wouldn't wear with jeans because it would be too much denim.

6. I think it can be worn all year around. However, I really do not like it. I prefer the all leather variety.

7. I usually don't like denim bags, but I have had my eye on a large denim Gaucho. I love them.

8. I prefer the all leather ones.

9. I like it, but only because of the leather and hardware. As a rule, I despise denim handbags of any kind.

10. I like the all leather on compared to the denim.

11. love love love the denim gaucho, Dior only sent 3 to australia, 2 mediums and 1 dble ... and guess what! I am a proud owner of the Medium denim! its my first designer purchase! i will post pics very soon!

12. I love the denim gaucho, but as I already had 4 gauchos could not get another one although was tempted. The only thing with the denim one I found was that the denim was a sort of green colour not blue denim which I would have sooooooooooo gone for

13. I bought one from bluefly and returned it becuase I really didn't like it....I think leather is nicer!

14. I like the denim one. It goes well with the western design. Please let us know which one you end up chosing. :idea:

15. I love the trim on this... but if I had to decide, I'd go with the red leather Gaucho...