dior cannage

1. does any one have the new dior cannage drawstring? thinking of gettiing it and wanted to see a pic of someone wearing it or hear opinions on this bagg

2. I don't know, but this is the bag I am seriously thinking about getting next.

3. Girlssss u must check Out the new colors released along with the new line

4. Oh, it is gorgeous! I saw it the store and I am seriously thinking about getting it too.

5. I am also thinking of getting this bag in red. I love it!

6. I love the red one too. The leather is so yummy and it hangs so well.. I am def thinking of asking for it for my birthday

7. I just ordered one in the vintage brown leather. I cannot wait to get it because I never tried one on before buying and am a little scared. I just fell in love with the look of the vintage brown leather. Hope I don't hate the drawstring aspect as I haven't been fond of it in the past on other bags. I just couldn't resist this one for some reason...

8. i like this bag..... the only thing i'd change is the d charm on the side--it looks cheap, but it's nothing a pair of pliers couldn't fix! :biguns:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Unfortunately, I have to agree with brian. When I went to the boutique this past weekend, I tried my hardest to get past how cheap the charm looked. I didn't mind it so much in the pics but when I saw it, I was a bit disappointed with it in real life. My husband thought it was really, really cheap looking (I didn't think it was nearly as bad as he did). This is just my opinion.

10. I just received my red cannage. It was much darker than in the pictures. I actually really love it. It's different and the charm is atypical of Dior charms, more along the lines of Balenciaga's hardware but I don't find it cheap. Maybe the charm up against a light colored bag may look a little ehh, but I really love the style and feel of the bag. I'll post pics later today.

11. I love this style bag..I tried it on at Saks and was very pleased with the look of it....!The brown is my fave color..then red.

12. I'm actually not really in love with this bag... which is weird because I've loved EVERY Dior bag I've ever seen except this one. My bags HAVE to have a zipper on them for me. I get paraniod about people reaching in my purse.

How much does this bag retail for anyways?

13. I received my cannage drawstring that I mentioned earlier and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! The vintage brown color of leather is wonderful on this style of bag and the charm doesn't look cheap on this particular one. I'm quite pleased and glad that I ordered it.

14. I only saw the cream one, so maybe it is just with the lighter colors. Again, that was just my opinion, I prefer the look of the silver tone hardware for myself.

15. yeah the D doesn't look that good but the bag is gorgeous!!!!!11