Dior Beige Trotter Romantique Heart Flap Bag

brenda the pics are from the offcial Dior site so they should hit the boutiques soon ... i am definitely getting the small one that zero is talking about ...a real arm candy so cute and sweet ! :drool: :heart: :drool:

Hey Nat!

What is the official Dior site? I have been on the Dior.com site and have only seen the pink/beige range and one grey/white bag there?

Yeah the small bag does sound like its quite small....25cm x 15cm x 7cm

I guess I will have to see one in person....!!

Brenda

Hey Nat!

What is the official Dior site? I have been on the Dior.com site and have only seen the pink/beige range and one grey/white bag there?

Yeah the small bag does sound like its quite small....25cm x 15cm x 7cm

I guess I will have to see one in person....!!

Brenda

check under catalogues the real candy pics are hiding there ... :yes:

hmmm foxy_chao, i think this should be the one brendating bought.

i nearly bought this myself (the small sized one) from NM, well that was until they totally fudged up my order. :sad: i guess it's for the better now that the new one looks pretty cute.

I went to Trafford yesterday and while chatting to the sales, he told me this brown trotter romantique is hard to get hold of? Does anyone know the reason why? Plus you can buy this bag on the dior web site, does that not make the bag less 'hard to get hold of?'

Brenda

I went to Trafford yesterday and while chatting to the sales, he told me this brown trotter romantique is hard to get hold of? Does anyone know the reason why? Plus you can buy this bag on the dior web site, does that not make the bag less 'hard to get hold of?'

Brenda

Hi Brenda!

I think what he meant was that it's not at the boutique very often because people buy it almost as soon as it arrives. The Dior website is a bit different; they have a larger stock than one boutique, and people may not be as drawn into impulse buying on websites than at the boutique where they get to see the bag and see how it looks on their shoulders/arms.

I never knew that Dior stuff sold so well until I went to Holts one time to buy a Trotter Romantique leather heart lock (it's just $120 Canadian) and it was sold out when I went there. It was there 2 weeks ago. According to the SA, they sold out of all 3 that they got almost as soon as they arrived. It's just a lock, too!!!!!

OOOooo couldn't even remember I put a post up here until today!! Yeah I guess it is a pretty gorgeous bag otherwise I wouldn't have bought it myself!
I am still waiting very patiently for the new grey and white trotters to come in the UK I can't wait.....!

I need it..... :sweatdrop:

Actually Singapore has them already in the stores. So far, there are at least 2 styles: the drawstring one (in white) and a small rectangular flap bag with the pink heart in beige (bag not in website). They are beautiful!!

how come i dont see the white/grey trotter romantique on the U.S. website..i only see it when i click on U.K. if i live in the U.S. can i order from the U.K. site? and it's 265uk...its not even $500 right? seems so cheap?

how come i dont see the white/grey trotter romantique on the U.S. website..i only see it when i click on U.K. if i live in the U.S. can i order from the U.K. site? and it's 265uk...its not even $500 right? seems so cheap?

i think it's because the US website isn't dior's online shop per se, but dior on eluxury.com, as compared to the UK site where it's run by dior themselves. however, as i understand, the specific sites do only ship within the specific country - i.e. uk dior ships solely within UK.

perhaps you can ring up a local dior (in the US) and ask them about the availability and price for the grey/white trotters.

another point to consider would be that whilst perhaps the price in UK seems cheaper, even if they do ship to the US, shipping would be pretty hefty and there'd be the added taxes from the customs on the US side, so it might add up to be about the same (or even more expensive) than if you had purchased it in the states. :yes:

Actually Singapore has them already in the stores. So far, there are at least 2 styles: the drawstring one (in white) and a small rectangular flap bag with the pink heart in beige (bag not in website). They are beautiful!!

ah brilliant! thanks for the heads up shy-da. i'm headed back to singapore for my easter break next week. can't wait to hit the dior stores at takashimaya & dfs. :nuts::yahoo: