Dior Beauty Offer

1. From macys.com

Choose your Dior Skincare Starter Set with your $50 Dior purchase
    A Dior Skincare Starter Set is yours with your $50 Dior Purchase. Choose CAPTURE TOTALE, CAPTURE R60/80 STARTER or HYDRACTION. STARTER SET. Once you've selected qualifying Dior Products, you will be prompted to add the offer at checkout. One offer per customer. While supplies last.
    • CAPTURE R60/80 STARTER SET: The wrinkle-correcting skincare that reduces wrinkles up to 60% in 1 hour. Containstravel sizes of extra-Vital Restoring Serum, Ultimate Wrinkle Crème and Wrinkle Eye Crème.
    • CAPTURE TOTALE STARTER SET: Dior’s newest anti-aging skincare that targets allvisible signs of aging. Contains travel sizes of Multi-Perfection Concentrated Serum andMulti-Perfection Crème.
    • HYDRACTION STARTER SET: Moisturizers that quench thirsty skin – instant and long-term results: Contains travel sizes of Deep Hydration Radical Serum, Deep Hydration DefenseFluid SPF15 and Capture R60/80 Wrinkle Eye Crème.
    PLUS you get this free bonus with any $50 beauty purchase from macys.com (on top of the Dior Beauty bonus)

[​IMG] Bonus Offer See more details below.

Receive 9 FREE deluxe samples with $50 beauty purchase
    OH GOODY! Receive 9 FREE deluxe samples with $50 beauty purchase. Samples include Dior HydrAction Deep Hydration Defense Fluid SPF 15, StriVectin™-HC Specifically Formulated for the Hands, Benefit Jiffy Tan, Origins Modern Friction™ Nature's gentle dermabrasion, Clarins Super Restorative Redefining Body Care, Biotherm Moisture Intense Guard, Lancôme Rénergie Microlift, Clinique 3-Step Skin Care and Prescriptives Falsh Eyelashes Plush Mascara in Plush Black. You will be prompted to add the sample offer at checkout if your total order equals $50 of beauty items. Minimum purchase amount for sample offer does not include the purchase of Gift Card(s), tax, shipping or gift wrap charges. One sample offer per order. O
  2. Thanks! :smile:
  3. Wow, great offer. I'm tempted to buy more of my dior makeup even though I just restocked, hmmm.
  4. amazing offer. i guess I'll stock up on lipgloss now :smile:
  5. is the starter set only available online?
  6. I always get sucked into these types of deals!
  7. how come macys didn't send this deal to my email hmmm...if i dont read this, i'd miss out on this great offer. thanks :smile:
  8. Thanks - I was able to get two Dior glosses I wanted to try and all the samples as well!
  9. Good deal.
  10. you have any free shipping code at macys?thanks
  11. Awesome! I ordered and it said they had to check availabulity...hope it comes!
  12. Thanks. Now I have to find something for 50 cents as my current total is 49.50:hysteric:
  13. Thanks - I added the $50 lancome purchase to get the 5-piece Lancome Sample Set and Free Shipping as well as the Dior Kit Sample and Various 9-piece Samples pack. I do find all this having to add the free stuff to your bag a bit tricky on their part...so be sure to add your samples to your bag!

With any $50 Lancôme purchase PLUS Free Shipping. Your sample offer includes High Résolution Intensive Recovery Anti-Wrinkle Cream, .5 oz, Bi-Facial Double Action Eye Makeup Remover, 1.7 oz, Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Quad in Positive, Vue, Model and Couture, Defincils High Definition Mascara in Black and a Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor Smooth Hold in Visionary. Once you've selected qualifying Lancôme products, you will be prompted to add the offer at checkout. One offer per customer. While supplies last. For Free Shipping, enter promo code LANCOMEJAN at checkout. Online only
  14. I love this thread - thanks
  15. i'm such a sucker for deals! thanks! i ordered the dior +lancome! yeah!