Dior at Saks/NM sale?

1. I was so caught up trying to hunt down Chanel on sale, did I miss anything about Dior on sale at Saks or NM? When I went to pick up my Chanel from pre-sale at NM today, I saw one of the SA carrying a very cute pink Dior logo tote, she told me she got it on sale. So I was wondering if anyone can give an update on the bags which went on sale :love:

2. I'm not sure what bags went on sale but the last time I went to the Dior outlet in Cabazon, CA they had the pink logo tote (along with the white logo tote) for around $200. Great deal!!

3. Mello, what do you think about this bag?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or this one?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both of them are the same price, around 300 :girlsigh:

4. its really pretty.
    i kinda like the second one better. where did you get it from?
    i was too busy hunting for chanel too, that i forgot about dior.

5. They are from a friend's friend :jammin: Yes I am more toward the second one too, I know they are past season but they are just so cute!! I haven't got them yet that was why I am debating if I should get, and my bf said they look too fake with the plastic :rolleyes:

6. Ohh the Dior rain collection!! I LOVE the second one.

Boys are boys :yucky: My mom thought that this collection looks cheap but heck, if I can take a pink purse out in the rain, I'm all for it!!

7. I am not too familiar with this collection, the seller said she got no more picture now because her bags are at her house and she does not go back home often.... I saw an auction on eBay and for the second bag, one side has front pocket they other side is all clear? But the seller told me that both sides look the same..... so I am not sure if she didn't remember or it is fake? However she is also selling other authentic bags such as balenciaga :shrugs:

8. me likee!

9. i got a pink logo messenger style bag for $188 with tax. SUCH a steal it was originally almost $600 i think. my Neimans also had some of the pink logo bostons and a tote and some of the straw bags from a few seasons ago. i'm glad my SA had my hold-out till the final markdown cause the deal was outrageous. they had a few wallets too but i didn't really pay attention to those.

10. Great buys! :yes:

11. I got a classic dior bag there, it is great! almost half off! I love it!

12. Which Chanel did you get?

13. Post pics please! :smile:

14. Pics indeed!

15. I echo....pics!