DINO Clubhouse

Here's the new glitter Rexy key fob. Style # 55869, $95. The glitter is enamel-like and has black crystal eyes. The metal is the shiny gunmetal and gold. There's no lightning bolt and this is slightly bigger than the previous metal Rexy key fobs (I have the turquoise Rexy pictured for comparison) . Love! Love!
View attachment 3497747 View attachment 3497748

Cute! That's the holiday blinged out Rex. [emoji14]

Here's the new glitter Rexy key fob. Style # 55869, $95. The glitter is enamel-like and has black crystal eyes. The metal is the shiny gunmetal and gold. There's no lightning bolt and this is slightly bigger than the previous metal Rexy key fobs (I have the turquoise Rexy pictured for comparison) . Love! Love!
View attachment 3497747 View attachment 3497748
Coach is able to sell these if you call the 888 number. I could not resist! Seems like a lot of cool dino stuff is arriving soon.

Love the little coin pouches- they are very similar to the animal coin purses by Loewe for a lot less money.

Reactions: Lauraroz
Several Rexy's added to the web site including a large silver metal one. I hope they add more because there's nothing new that strikes my fancy. The hang tags aren't up yet either.
Yup, the metal Rexy's are cool to look at but they do look a bit too dangerous to carry as a bag charm plus they look like they could get dinged up. The black/silver combinations are nice for the jewelry. I am holding out for the leather dinosaurs.