DINO Clubhouse

I was told the herd of colorful beasts will arrive by Nov. 1. I also understand there will be a silver small rexy like the gold one as well. Lots of color for the holidays! YAY!

A SILVER SMALL REXY?!?!? MON DIEU.

Hopefully we get some style numbers soon. This Winter collection is going to be killer to my wallet --seeing as Pre-Spring is supposed to launch at the same time x_X

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
A SILVER SMALL REXY?!?!? MON DIEU.

Hopefully we get some style numbers soon. This Winter collection is going to be killer to my wallet --seeing as Pre-Spring is supposed to launch at the same time x_X
I know- I almost passed out when CS told me about the silver rexy! This holiday season will be monstrously bad for the cc- it may ignite and go up in smoke!

hey guys and girls finally got my bag and the charms. I'm really liking them, the tote could be a little bit smaller. Besides from that heres the photo you wanted and between a size small steg and a medium rex. View attachment 3492726View attachment 3492727View attachment 3492728View attachment 3492729View attachment 3492730

Oh my gosh, I love it! I have a small Rexy, but I have never seen a stegosaurus on the tote. It looks so awesome! You have a great looking set, that very few people will have.
Hopefully you will get used to the size of the tote, but think how useful it will be when you need to take a sweater, some magazines or a book, or a tablet. Plus I think the leather is amazingly thick and soft.

hey guys and girls finally got my bag and the charms. I'm really liking them, the tote could be a little bit smaller. Besides from that heres the photo you wanted and between a size small steg and a medium rex. View attachment 3492726View attachment 3492727View attachment 3492728View attachment 3492729View attachment 3492730
This Dino tote was available for 50% off in white/blue/black at the outlets yesterday. There were also whiplash nomads. I couldn't believe it!

55869 - Glitter Rexy
Do you think this is the same one as is on this Rogue?
a621c465d0fa70d325ecf61aa8d9ebc1.jpg