Dinner with four fabulous Hermès Ladies

1. Last night was absolutely delightful! It was our pleasure meeting you gals, wonderful evening! Though I must say that all the shiny Hermès accessories were a tad overwhelming. :amuse:

I learned that a 30cm croc Birkin in blue can make me feel really insignifiant in this world. And I gotta dig the Hermes survival kit in form of a Swiss Army Knife and flashlight.

Cheers to a great time!
    :drinks:

2. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vlad, I'm glad you had a great time with the fabulous Hermès Ladies!

Bagg, were you one of them? ;)

3. Who'd ya have dinner with?

Spill the beans people! LOL!

4. i'm disappointed.. no pictures?

5. OHHHH! SO JEALOUS!!! Details people, c'mon!!!!!!!!

6. I'm glad you had a wonderful time with the ladies vlad!

I wish I was there.

7. Well the NY ladies i can think of are Baggs, hermesgroupie, avandome and lulu?

8. I'm glad you had a wonderful time with the ladies vlad!

I wish I was there.

9. Yes do share more info please!!! You can't leave us gals hanging-- and what purses were they all carrying lol!!!???

10. Spill it... hehe! Glad you had fun. And btw, Hermes bags don't bite.

11. It was a great time!!! The ladies were amazing and we all had a blast talking and the food wasn't too shabby either :amuse:

12. Well hold on! Vlad......us gals need some details and PICTURES! .......please? Pretty please?

13. LOL a big mystery :huh:

14. I'm so jealous! I wish I was there!! So who went? Any pictures? Curious mind wants to know.:yes:

15. no need to know who was there (you hermes ladies can remain anonymous), but we wanna know THE BAGS that were there :biggrin: hehehe...

show the bags!!! *heart*