Dinah

1. I'm not sure if any of you remember the story of my rabbit, Dinah...She was very sick with sore hocks...

Dinah passed away a little after midnight today. She was 2 years, 8 months old. She just lost so much weight and muscle mass from the problem with her feet, and also from a stomach issue that she miraculously got through a few weeks ago. She was a very tough bunny. She basically just shut down. I was with her, petting her, while she lay in a warm soft bed and we watched "Bambi" when she passed away. It just got a little harder for her to breathe, and then she just shut her eyes and stopped breathing. I'm so glad I was able to be there with her when it happened:heart:

2. Ohh! How sad!!:crybaby: So sorry for your loss.. :flowers:

3. I am so sorry about your Dinah. I'm sure she had a wonderful life in your family, and that you were a major comfort in her final moments. (((hugs)))

4. I'm very sorry to hear this! I remember her struggles from before and I'm glad that you got a little more time with her. Take care.

5. Oh! I am so very sorry. :sad:

6. I'm so sorry about your bunny! :crybaby:

7. Thanks, guys:heart:

8. I'm so sorry for your loss. At least you were with her at the end, and she passed peacefully, knowing how much she was loved. {{{hugs}}}.

9. I'm so sorry for your loss. :crybaby:

10. Northernbelle, I remember your previous posts about Dinah. I am so sorry to hear that you lost her. It's so very difficult when we lose our precious pets--I completely understand. (((HUGS!))))

I know how very loved Dinah was--I remember how you wrote about her. She was very blessed to have you as a Mom.

Take care of yourself, and give yourself permission to be sad. My heart goes out to you!

11. I am truly sorry for your loss. We are here if you need us.

12. Since I am crying right now, I can't imagine how hard it's been for you. She is up in bunny heaven and completely out of her pain. It was probably so special to your bunny that you were with her. I am so sorry for your loss, and we are here if you need us.:smile:

13. I'm soo sorry!! I'm not going to say quit crying, she's in a good place now. Let it all out, remember all the memories that seem so raw now. Just remember you were there with her, you stuck it through it for and with her. And she's eternally grateful.

14. I'm so sorry, northernbelle. :sad:

I'm sure she appreciated you being there for her.