Dina Lohan Sued for Fraud

1. Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina Lohan is set for another court date after being accused of fraud for failing to pay back a $400,000 loan to a friend. Las Vegas businessman Antonio Almeida filed a lawsuit in May 2006, claiming Dina failed to return the money he lent her four years ago to kick-start daughter Lindsay's music career. Almeida's lawyer, A. Raymond Hamrick, says some of the money was used to record songs with Gloria Estefan's husband, Emilio Estefan. But the Mean Girls actress parted company with Estefan after securing a deal with Casablanca Records, which released her album, A Little More Personal (Raw). Hamrick tells New York Gossip column, PageSix, "My clients were out their money." But Dina's lawyer, David Chesnoff says, "You mean the funds he claimed he lent her?" Dina is currently fighting estranged husband Michael in court for custody of their two youngest children Aliana and Cody (Dakota).
  2. the lohan family needs to get their act together. Dina Lohan is a trainwreck and an enabler imo.
  3. Oops, the legal bills for this family must be insane!
  4. whoopsie.
  5. I'm so glad I'm not a member of that family.. so much drama.
  6. Haha! "Music career"!
  7. ^^^ bwahahahahaha.
  8. Funny how she forgets things, but always wants to say someone is doing something to her or her family.

I hope he gets his money.

Lindsay had a music career LMAO
  9. It is so sad. I really think Lindsay is a beautiful woman. I really hope that she is strong enough to get her act together so she can move on and be known for something other than what is left in her wake.
  10. Dina's lawyer is a real slime bag. He's quite well known around town & usually represents some very shady characters. Interesting that she hired him. Birds of a feather, flock together.
  11. Oh my.
  12. wow lohans are going down hill.
  13. Going down hill? A little too late for that...