Dillards extra 30% off!

1. Through Sunday 1/28 the store has an extra 30% off any items on sale. Many marked down 75%. This does not include fine jewelry.:yes:

2. Thank you !!! I m shopping the dresses now !!!!!

3. thx! x

4. do i print the coupon and take it to the store?
    or is the 30 percent already taken off merchandise?

5. No, just go to the store and shop through the 28th,:smile:

6. Here's the email I received. It appears that this sale applies to online purchases as well according to the ad. I didn't shop online because I had already gone into the store and purchased what I wanted.
    [​IMG]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Dillards.com | Store Locator| Credit Services| Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Unsubscribe If you no longer wish to receive email from us, or if your email address has changed, you may unsubscribe or change your email subscription anytime.
    New to Dillard's email? Please join our e-mail list.
    Questions or Comments?. Please do not reply to this email.
    This is an advertisement from: Dillard's, Inc. 1600 Cantrell, Little Rock, AR 72201
    [/FONT]​

7. I'm not familiar with Dillard's... I see a lot of sweaters by "Prive", I assume this is their own label. Anybody have experience with Prive cashmere sweaters? I am wondering what the quality is like...

8. I'm unfamiliar with Dillards because they only have a couple stores in all of California. Looking at their website, I see they carry some interesting bags from Italian designers.

9. I just got back got 2 dooney bourke bags and 1 coach great deals 55% of coach handbags