Dillards bag sale...?

So you are able to do this on Coach? I don't know if it's different from state to state, but every time that it's been done here Coach was excluded from the deal.
I think it depends on the region, I know someone else was telling me they weren't able to do it on Coach too, but I did it once at Dillards around me. I would just ask, has the sale even started yet?

Love your avatar by the way

dillards doesn't give online codes

and I saw some of you asking about dillards, it is mostly a company in the southern states (there are of course some exceptions)

also, the bag that you go to trade just has to be in good condition, that's it.

Yes - it doesn't need to be a designer bag, or worth a lot of money - It just needs to be any purse in good condition so they can donate it to the womens shelter or something.

I did this last spring, but my Dillards told me it doesn't include Coach. I took in one of those Victoria Secret purses that their sets came in. I used the discount towards a Dooney. I would check and make sure that it does include Coach @ your location.

Just called my Dillard's.
Chesapeake/Norfolk, they said Coach is never included and that's throughout all Dillard's. Boooo.
I've been missing out all around this week.

awwww mann!! sorry guys :sad: i just saw the flyer and go so very excited!!! damnit :sad: SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!! but i guess it works for the other handbag lovers out there?

yuck i was getting so damn excited, i think im gonna cry! how do i get my hands on a f&F coupon now hehehe :smile: