Dilemma....

OMG, Amkur! I'm so excited for you! Let us know if you DO go for it!

.....I love mine. The only thing is that it spoiled me for other Birkins! I haven't seen one yet that I had to have........

This may sound dumb, but I'm learning everyday...A birkin does come in the size 32 cm? I thought 25, 30, 35, 40. Or did I read the description of that bag wrong?

Amkur - Good Luck to you, too! I hope you find what you want when you go to the boutique.

Shopmom - I LOVE your Beautiful HAC Hermes!!

***Sooooo JEALOUS!***** I'm so glad you found that thread, but I'm not as tiny and gorgeous as you. Heavier and 1 inch taller (Big Deal, huh!) Don't know if I can carry off a Hermes bag now...everyone looks so classy and stylish =(.

Lieu-You're right, the Birkin does come in 25, 30, 35, 40, but the Birkin HAC comes in sizes 27, 32, 45 and on

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/hermes-knowledge-7049.html

NHL-Good luck to you too! And btw, knowing that you have a weakness for Hermes lets me know that your taste is classic and stylish as I'm sure you are yourself!

Thanks for the enabl....I mean encouragement ladies! I'm just nervous about sending that much money over the internet. I'll keep you posted!

amkur said:
Great advice ladies! I knew I could count on you gals to keep me levelheaded! Well, this is the one I am considering:

eBay: HERMES HAUT A COURROIE BIRKIN BLACK/PALLADIUM (item 110021903927 end time Aug-25-06 06:27:15 PDT)

I love black box and the 32cm size is perfect, not too big or small (I'm 5'9"). SoCal, there were HACs at SCP? Oh my, I'll definitely check it out!......I don't think the reseller will let me put the item above on hold, I'll just pray that no one gets the HAC above before I go to the shop. I'm still kicking myself for not getting the BJ Chamonix Kelly from User :cry:

Good luck to you too NHL!!! Hope you will find exactly what you want! :flowers:

I've tried on a 32cm Kelly and a 28cm Kelly, but not a Birkin yet...so we'll see!

Amkur, go get it!!! It's been reduced, too! Go for it girl, this is one gorgeous bag!!!:flowers: