Dilemma--Trasporto MM?

1. I'm in Hawaii on vacation..leaving in 2 days. I go into the Lesportsac stores/DFS everyday to look at the Trasporto prints! and the Mamma Mia looks sooo cute! However, it's selling for $157 + taxes. and I already ordered a Gioco and BV! I already have a MM in Tan Playground...but seeing the MM as being Hawaii/Guam exclusive just makes me want it more. =( I paid less for the Gioco and BV than what I would pay for this. Any suggestions girls? Thanks =)

2. thats kinda what most of us people in hawaii have to deal with...unless you order frm other websites...if you want it i'd suggest you just get because your going to regret it later

3. I second that - buy now or cry later (or buy now and let your wallet cry later).
    I bought a Trasporto BV but I would have preferred the MM; it's the perfect size.

4. If you like the MM better than the Gioco or BV, could you return one of them and get the MM instead? I'm biased because the MM is my absolute favorite style and I'm very :crybaby: that it's not available over here. I'm sure they will sell for a pretty penny after a while because they're so scarce, so you might regret not picking it up while you have the chance.

-SB

5. Definitely! Did you see the prices on e-bay for the Trasporto MM's already?? Cray-zee!! :tdown:

6. I know, MM is my absolute favorite even if it is more expensive than the BV, you have to get something you :heart:. Agree w/ SB - maybe you can return the BV & get the MM instead? :idea::graucho:

7. get the mm and sell/return the bv. :O

8. ^ ditto!

9. Get the MM and get me one too!! haha/jk...no really..haha..

10. ditto! :tup:

11. thanks! I went to the DFS Galleria this morning and picked out a perfect MM! =) I will probably sell both the Gioco and BV...haha we'll see!!! =) Love the MM! Thanks everyone for your comments! =D

12. Pictures of my lovely Trasporto Mamma Mia!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Love it! although I'm trying to sell my trasporto BV and gioco on eBay/Livejournal...

13. Cute!! Congrats!

14. congratz! beautiful MM!

15. ooooooooo me like very much!!