Dilemma.. Should I?!?!!? Help please!

To get at Chanel Tweed for under 5000 dollars is amazing - if you luv the jacket, think of the skirt as a bonus. Who knows, maybe someday you will be inspired to wear it.

Wow...it's still a lot of money even after 40% markdown....furthermore, you know you will not wear the skirt, then no point. In this case, i will NOT BUY IT! If they have to sell it in suit, then too bad even i know it suits me so well and perfect.

????? Did you get it? For me, if it's the one I love and fits me perfectly wo/ alteration and can wear forever, I'll get it. :yes: Chanel suit is so iconic and $3,100 is a great price. I usually just buy the jacket since I don't wear skirts either (unless it's silk - but that's just me). But you never know.....one day you'll find the occasion to wear the skirt. Which style is it?

Let me share my experience. I also go to South Coast Plaza Chanel. Several years ago, my SA found THE PERFECT jacket for me (the famous one known as the Melanie jacket in black and white with the black tie) except it wasn't intended for me but for her client who ordered it and changed her mind. Anyway, my SA brought it out for me to try on and WOW, I felt like a true princess :love: ..... except my husband was there and rolled his eyes, reminding me that I just bought a Chanel jacket. So feeling guilty, I turned it down. I regretted that decision since. :sad: Hope this helps in your decision. :rolleyes:

hmmm i agree with the other ladies that if the jacket alone is worth 3100 to you (perfect fit, color, style, fabric, etc) then i would get it. i also don t wear skirts much so i totally know what you are going through. you might be able to recoup some of the money by selling the skirt on ebay later...good luck and post pic of the jacket later (something tells me you will be buying it lol)!

It would be a great opportunity for you to finally WEAR a skirt! Try it! I love wearing skirts and it would be a Chanel skirt for that matter.. a 'matching Chanel' skirt. It's worth it, give it a try :tup:

Yes my beautiful enablers, I got the suit. And also find 2 other jackets to buy! :shame::shame::shame: I will have to take some pics this weekend and you guys can tell me which one(s) to keep.

I fear this will expand my addiction from Chanel bags to RTW. Uh oh...