Dilemma - First Miu Miu Vitello Lux

tinkling

Dec 17, 2007
Hi gals,
I'm new to this forum.
Am contemplating on getting a first Miu Miu...
But having a hard time deciding on which one to get, will be using it mainly for work

miu019s-rt0365_x72_002_t80.jpg

or
miu034w-rt0383-x72-170_t80.jpg

Noticed that the gals here are crazy over the bow satchel, how abt the gathered top one?:confused1:

I like both of the ones you are looking at - the top one looks bigger and maybe a little harder to get into? Do both have shoulder straps as well? I am leaning towards the bottom purse, I just like the shape of it. Happy shopping!!

i'd say go for the bottom one. the colour is more versatile in terms of using it everyday and in all kinds of weather conditions, and the size looks to fit things you need and won't encourage you to overload your bag

I think the bottom one is a lot smaller than the bow satchel which you can get in the large size.. so maybe size wise, considering you will use it for work and may need to put a lot in it, go for the bigger one?

I like the bow. I got mine not too long ago and I love it. The zipper on top keeps your stuff safe and the bows make it different from other bags. And since you are going to use it for work the size is perfect.