Dilemma! Daimer Speedy 25 OR Daimer Azur Pochette?

?

Which bag should I get?

1. Daimer Speedy 25

2. Daimer Azur Pochette

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ladies (and gentlemen), I having such a dilemma! Should I get the Damier Speedy 25 or the Damier Azur Pochette?

I was all set on getting the Damier Speedy as I need an all weather bag but with the Damier Azur coming out Nov 1st, I'm thinking I want a pochette from the Azur line instead! SIGHS. The worst thing is, I haven't even seen the Azur line IRL and my head is already in a mess! I know that my dilemma will deepen when I do see the Azur line IRL. I keep telling myself that I should WAIT, WAIT, WAIT to see how the patina will look against the Azur but LV just makes you impatient!

I already have the mono Speedy 30. If you were me, what would you get??! If I got the pochette, I could save some money, but on the other hand, the pochette with a white base, will be a ***** to look after!

HELP!

2. daMIer :p

i don't like damier azur..so...i voted for damier speedy

3. get the Damier Speedy 25. i don't like the Azur, plus you'd get a lot more use out of the Speedy :yes:

4. ^ita!

5. i'm wanting the azur pochette...but if you want a bag you can use for everything go with the speedy.

6. Speedy!

7. umm...maybe u sort of answered your own question...u'll have to weigh your needs and wants. Why don't u take a look at the Azur IRL before u decide? I see that u r in S'pore, AFAIK, they have limited pieces of Azur in already but not displayed yet. You may want to go down n have a look. That may help in your decision...Good luck deciding dearie :smile:

8. I vote for the speedy!!! It's such a cute bag and just looking at it makes me feel happy!!!

Plus I've heard from the people who saw the Azur that it's a not very attractive color of purple???

9. Def. the Damier speedy 25!!!

10. speedy, more useful!

11. Damier Speedy 25 is well worth your money. You can just wait it out for the Damier Azur Pochette.

12. Azur, because its something new!
    But if you need the extra space.. then might I suggest Azur Speedy? :biggrin:

Good luck with your decision!

13. speedy for sure...waay more practical!

14. Damier Speedy, it's more practical and more roomy. Also, the azur is a permanent collection, so it will always be there. Also, it is best to get the damier speedy before that :cursing: price increase!:yes:

15. thanks to all who voted! i think i'm gonna get the speedy first, followed by the pochette! :yahoo: i think i'm in love too much with BOTH the items to give any of it up!