Dilemma: BH or Cabas Mezzo?

1. I am looking to buy a nice size bag that I can use on a daily basis; roomy enough that I can also use when traveling. I am drawn to the Cabas Mezzo as well as the Batignolles Horizontal, but the vachetta bottom on the CM has me doubting to go for the Mezzo. If you have either one please share your experiences. Other suggestions are also welcomed.

TIA ladies!

2. i don't have any, but personally i'd go w/BH, it's a favorite of many PFers :smile:

3. I have the BH and it's a practical and comfortable bag. It's big enough to carry files and notepads if I have to attend meetings, but still has a very feminine shape. I think it's a great all-around bag. I think it's a more interesting bag than the Cabas, and yes the vachetta bottom made me nervous. Once the vachetta gets dirty and stained, there's not much you can do to clean it up.

4. I have the CM and LOVE IT! I just sprayed it with Shining Monkey NOW it is protected. I love that it can be zipped for extra security if need be. G/L

5. I have the CM and LOVE IT! I just sprayed it with Shining Monkey NOW it is protected. I love that it can be zipped for extra security if need be. G/L

6. BH all the way - I wouldn't want to worry about getting the bottom dirty. I've seen some nasty cabas's and they look hideous when they're all dirty. If you're thinking long term investment go with BH.

7. I have both and I think BH is more of an everyday bag, but cabas mezzo more roomy for traveling. I think CM might be a little too big for an everyday bag, I use mine mostly for school. CM was one of the first bags I got so I didn't know about vachetta. It doesn't really bother me though, just be careful where you put it down.

8. i have a BH and it's a great bag... perfect for all my necessities and more.

9. I have the BH and I love it...I dont like too much vachetta on my bags...

10. Thank you so much ladies! I still haven't made a decision, but I will soon. I will keep you ladies posted.

11. I like them both....as the others have said each have their pluses/minus....

in the end I think Mezzo best, the classic style and zipper out weigh the vachetta issue.

12. I like the look of the BH better :yes:

13. i personally love the BH! especially if you want to put files, laptop, and larger work items into it =)

14. I like the Cabas Mezzo more. :nuts:

15. Oh my Gosh.
    I was just about to ask the same question. Then I click on the forum, here it is.
    I want a bag I can put folders in.
    Can't wait to see what eveybody says.:wlae: