Difficulty listing items for sale...

1. I was wondering if anyone else was having problems listing items for sale today? I have been trying for a few hours now but I can't even select a category for my item...:sad:

Does anyone have any idea what I need to do to get past this problem or is this an eBay site maintenance problem?

Thank you...

2. I have a different problem....I've listed it (several hours ago...at least 5) and it hasn't shown up in the searches yet. I've never had that happen before.

3. I bumped this up, because I've just listed an item for the first time and mine hasn't showed up yet even though it has been about 5 hours. eBay did mention that it wouldn't show up right away in Searches and when I checked further in the Answer Center, it is mentioned that it can take a while but the item will be searchable in 24 hours. Is that what happened with you both?

4. yes this does happen and it can take up to 24 hours for it to show ..sorry , funnily enough it wouldn't let me choose a category , went back an hour later and it did .

5. Yes...I listed an item for sale yesterday in the morning and it showed up as listed for sale about 18 hours later...

6. i've had stuff show up day + half later, if it's a designer item it usually takes longer (stuff that gets counterfitted alot- lv, marc jacobs, etc.. takes really long to show up in searches)