Difficult decision on Zippy Organizer

1. [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Difficult decisions must be made. A few days ago I bought a black EPI Zippy Organiszer for myself. Anyhow I do not become warm with this item. A lot nicer would be a UTAH or TAIGA Zippy Organizer but such things don't exist.
    Now should I change the piece against a Monogram, Monogram groom or Damier or just keep it? :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
    The Taiga Atoll is not bad either, however it does not have as many divisions in spite of his size as the Zippy Organizer.[/FONT]
  2. I like the Monogram Groom and the Damier
  3. I have the black Epi Zippy and love it, but if you're not happy, I think you should change it, Damier one looks good!:smile:
  4. definietly exchange if it is not satisfying enough!
  5. If you don't love it, then maybe you should get the damier
  6. I had the Damier one but I exchanged it as it was too odd looking sticking out of my back pocket and the fact that I like to be hands free made me not want to carry it. I saw the epi, it is nice but I didnt like it as much! I loved the damier one
  7. I would get a Damier - esp. if you aren't loving your current choice.
  8. OK, many thanks for your help. My decision is made - i stick to the black epi :yes: .
  9. YAY! Glad you're sticking with the Epi. It's so classy and sleek looking. :supacool:
  10. Epi is the best! Haha... :p
  11. I've got the mono zippy organizer and love it to death.Sorry the EPI hasn't worked out for you.