Different Types of Gucci materials

1. Hello,
    I am new to this forum. I love gucci. I asked this question on another page, so sorry if you see it twice, but I meant to post here. I have a gucci mesenger bag that is 100% authentic that I got from a trusted seller on eBay recently and it is vinyal material and I love it. I was just wondering if anyone knew when those were made or had any info on it. The seller said something to me about PVC coating / material .. I was wondering if anybody know about this.. I know some of the bags in the 80's were made with vinyal material and nowadays it is cloth. Anyway, any info on this would be great!
    Have a wonderful day!

2. I believe you're talking about the GG plus. It has been around for a long time, with different GG in size and colors. Maybe you want to post pictures?

3. I am no fountain of knowledge but beejerry definitely is!!!! Post a pic....

I only have one PVC coated bag and that is my borsa duchessa bought last year. I'm not a huge fan of the PVC coat monogram but this one I love. They still do a number of bags in this fabric as bee has said. Post a pic to beejerry... trust me!!