Difference between Navona & Pochette??

1. Ok what is the difference between the Damier Navona and pochette accessoires?? On elux they are pretty much the same dimension and look the same but one cost more than the other..........AM I MISSING SOMETHING??

Damier Navona $365
    8.5" L x 4.7" H x 1.4" W

Damier Pochette Accessoires $285
    8" x 5"
  2. I have the Navona, and I don't think there's much of a difference. The navona has solid brown sides and the pochette has damier. When I bought my Navona, the damier Pochette did not exist and it was the closest style to it.
  3. The Navona costs more due to the strip of leather running along the sides and bottom of the bag.

The Damier Pochette Accessoires doesn't have that strip of leather.
  4. I like the Navona better. :biggrin:

5. :yes: like john, i like the navona better
  6. I like the navona better too
  7. Navona is better looking IMO, but if price is something you are concern about, i'd say go w/pochette, it's not that much of a difference anyway.
  8. when did the Damier pochette come out?...I like Navona better too. Is Navona shoulder strap a bit longer too?
  9. The Damier Pochette was released this past November I believe....
  10. OMG, totally missed that one!
  11. Yeah the only differences are the sides, strap and the price. I personally like the pochette better..I never really liked the brown side on the Navona.
  12. I actually prefer the Pochette.
  13. I like the look of the Navona better but for the price I would go with the Pochette since they are so similar.