Difference between Miss Vera and Ginny bag?

ily

O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between the Miss Vera and Ginny bags? They both look the same to me and some of the chain straps come with leather and some without. So really wondering what is the main difference? Or are they the same bag?

Thanks

I think I can tell the difference.
Just returned a mini Ginny. The Ginny is a bit cheaper than mini Vara.
In Ginny, the chain is not detachable which means it is also not adjustable, and too long for me (I am 168cm) so I have to return. While Vara is much more versatile with the detach chain. I read somewhere that you can get one more round in the chain to shorten the Vara drop.
And Vara sets all compartments and slots and small purse inside for you, totoally like wallet, while Ginny is only one larger compartment.

Reactions: kquyenie
I think I can tell the difference.
Just returned a mini Ginny. The Ginny is a bit cheaper than mini Vara.
In Ginny, the chain is not detachable which means it is also not adjustable, and too long for me (I am 168cm) so I have to return. While Vara is much more versatile with the detach chain. I read somewhere that you can get one more round in the chain to shorten the Vara drop.
And Vara sets all compartments and slots and small purse inside for you, totoally like wallet, while Ginny is only one larger compartment.

I second you on the Ginny's chain being too long. I hardly wear her now..she was my first and probably only Ferragamo. Im only 150cm in height.