Difference Between City and Part-time

White or Truffle

1. White

2. Truffle

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi, can any kind soul explain the difference between City and Part-Time? Can both be carry on the shoulder?
  2. Yes both can be carried on the shoulder. The pt is longer but not as "tall"
  3. City $1195.00 (15"x3.5"x10")
    Part-Time $1295.00 (16"x6"x9")

I prefer bBags worn with handles instead of shoulder straps. The handles should fit most people.

4. :yes:

but between the 2, i'd go for a city ( maybe because of my size), the part time is a bit longer....
  5. If to choose, i will prefer city style....i vote truffle color...cheers
  6. Thanks all for the feedback:yes: Keep them coming in. Thanks again.
  7. I would prefer the city also. I voted for truffle because you can use it more and will show less dirt.
  8. Trufle City- great versatile color
  9. i like city also..but i love PT a little bit more, as it's easily worn on my shoulder. I feel more comfortable with it than the city.

for color, i'd say Truffle as it can go with any outfits.:graucho:
  10. The partime has a longer strap and is a little shorter and longer than the City.
    It's spring, summer is on the way, I don't think there is bbag that is more gorgeous than a white City. A match made in heaven. I voted for white. Get the brown next winter or fall.:yes: The choice is yours and you should get what you love and what makes you happy. ;)
  11. I prefer the parttime over the city. I love how the handles fit over my shoulder and I really love the longer strap. I do kinda wish they had made the part time 10" tall rather than 9" tall, I think it would be utter perfection if it were so.
  12. White CITY. It's gorgeous.
  13. i've seen some great pics of the PT - it's like the city and the twiggy had a baby! the longer shoulder makes it easier to carry, if you're going to use it instead of the handles. whenever i carry the city by the strap, it hangs kind of weird...

either way - city or PT, truffle or white - it's a b-bag so you can't go wrong!
  14. I 100% agree with this!! :yes: It just needs to be about an inch taller!

None the less... I love the PT because it easily goes on your shoulder with the handles or looks good carried by the shoulder strap...

The down side to the PT is while I like carrying it better... I don't have enough stuff to carry around in it right now!! :shrugs: So it is shelved until grad school starts... So I guess that means the City is the better day-to-day size for me.
  15. "Great minds think alike":idea: