diet pill?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm wondering if any of you can recommend me a good diet pill? I need to look fab before summer comes! I tried xenadrine before and I managed to lose 15lbs within 2 months, I'm wondering if anyone else has any suggestions

2. I think a recent thread like this was closed. Diet pills are VERY dangerous. Good luck whatever you decide...

3. http://forum.purseblog.com/health-and-fitness/new-guidelines-for-health-and-fitness-forum-69901.html

Diet pills are not only disgusting and dangerous, but you will regain all of the weight and then some once you stop taking them. After your body is poisoned, it tries to rectify the damage that the chemicals have done by hoarding fat to avoid starvation. The ONLY smart way to lose weight is by eating well and exercising.
    Sorry if I come off sounding like a total neurotic ***** but I REALLY feel strongly about this and would like to see all of these charlatan products banned.

4. Yes! Diet pills are incredibly dangerous, and not something that tPF would encourage or promote in any way. I would hope that you would consult a physician or a nutritionist about more healthy ways to loose weight. Best of luck to you- and please, stay away from any "pill" offering a quick fix. Nothing in life is every that easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.