Handbags & Purses

Did you carry an LP today?

No Cute Posted By No Cute Posted Jan 2, 2009

1. Me three with my midnight chevron - such a cool bag :smile:

2. It is a cool bag! I love to carry her. Very comfy too.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

3. Carried my Alex Zipp Speedy in Black again today!! I just can't get enough of this bag!!! :love:

4. Yesterday large croc satchel in cognac with gold studs. Today Burberry large Hobo classic nova check & black patent.

5. I have my gorgeous violet DMT with the gunmetal hardware.

6. I have been carrying my East West Dylan tote in malachite for weeks now. It's the best bag ever!

7. I finally saw the malachite EW Dylan tote irl and it's totally lust-worthy! SIGH :smile: Congrats! Do you have any pics?

8. I am also carrying the Dylan east-west tote in Toffee. I love this bag. I originally ordered it in bordeaux but decided the color wasn't for me. I exchanged for Toffee and it is a great, neutral, almost year round color.

9. Finally broke out my Dylan Chevron Quilted Zip Wallet on Sunday. I think the color name is crimson. Really like the design and the only thing I'd change is hw color. I just cannot get past the brassy hw, even though it isn't blingy gold. :p I have issues, I tell you!

10. Just loaded up my Dark Olive DMT. Love this big ol' pile of smoosh! And my Hobo Lauren wallet. :smile:

11. Carrying my black Alex medium tote. I've been using it for a couple of weeks, the leather is so scrumptious! One of my fav bags for sure.

12. Cute!

13. Pretty!! :smile: