Did Tano Change their leather?

1. Hi! I had a question about the leather on the Tano Jet Setter. I was wondering if the leather changed from the spring to fall line? I just got it in melon, I'm guessing from the Spring line due to the silver hardware and it most definately has the "buttery soft" leather described. But my bruisudo fall Jet Setter's leather isn't even a tiny bit as buttery soft as the melon. They're both brand new and both were labeled Jet Setter. The leather looks the same but doesn't feel the same. I know the hardware changed but did the leather get less soft as well? Thanks for your help!
  2. Send an email to Alexandra at musthavebag.com . She can tell you everything about Tano....
  3. Yeah I emailed her about it. She said they didn't change their leathers but sometimes the darker bags are a little stiffer due to the pigment. I dunno tho, the orange one is squishy soft and smells nice but this brown one smells funny and isn't very squishy. XD But I won't worry about it, I LOVE them! I'm taking pics tonight for sure! I brought the melon one into work today and I'm on cloud nine carrying such a fun bag!
  4. Hi Candy!!!:graucho:
  5. Hey Joelle!!

Gimme that Ocean Jet Setter! :drool: :graucho: