Did she make a big mistake ?

1. read below

Scan000004.jpg Scan000005.jpg
  2. [​IMG]

This outfit, yes!

3. ^^^^ Lol!!!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

4. :lol::lol::lol::roflmfao::roflmfao: agreed!!

I"ve never been a fan of Jessica Simpson so my view is totally bias, I think Nick is better off without her.

5. I was so upset when they broke up (as sad and pathetic as that seems) but now I'm totally on Nick's side. He IS better off without her. Go Team Nick!

6. Yes, she made a huge mistake! Nick's a great guy, and he's much better off without her, her fug sister and the creepy dad!

7. It would be really lovely for them to reconcile and what a big press fiasco that would be. Maybe Angelina and Brad can come home from Africa a bit safer!

8. LOL! So true!

9. Totally agree with you 100%

I think this is all to get the votes to swing her way because her divorce is getting very close and she could be loooooooosing a **** load of money to him.

10. She looks like an unfortunate victim of a time travel mishap. The 1950's called, they want their clothes back.

11. i :heart: them both, and i loved them even more when they were together...:cry: but i think they might have married too early, they were both still immature. Maybe they needed this time apart, and they will reconcile soon??? :yes: <-----wishful thinking

12. team nick over here! but they did make such a cute couple..

13. I really like Jessica. I don't think she made a mistake at all.

14. lol Thats funny how the magazine threw in "Team Nick tees are outselling hers 20 to 1!" I wonder if she read that.

15. ok WOW!:cry: