Did not buy myself an LV from Las Vegas

1. We traveled to Las Vegas at the best time ever. When we got there, we went to the Fashion Show Mall and looked at LV. There were so many pretty things on display, but I couldn't decide so we walked the mall and there were so many sales going on. I told dh, forget LV, I'm buying clothes and stuff. Fila was closing down and had 90% off the entire store. DH who had no intentions of shopping ended up buying 4 bags worth of stuff including 4 pairs of shoes all for under $100. It showed that he had a savings of $900, lol. Crazy. Then Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works was having major sales with lots of stuff at 75% off and 90% off clearances, plus deals that were not on-line like the $1 bars of soap and more. After seeing the sales, I told dh I definitely wasn't getting any LV so I could hit the sales, lol. I did end up buying the Coach multistripe tote and some accessories since the tote alone was $80 cheaper than Hawaii prices. My first Coach bag since last year.

[​IMG]

The next day we went to Ceasars. I went shopping and dh went to gamble and then we met up for dinner at Spaggos. When I got there, dh was already seated at a table. So I was telling him about the awesome sales and I guess I didn't really need to get an LV. DH then says no LV, huh? I told him the sales were so good that I'd rather buy souveneirs for the kids and clothes. That's when he brings out the brown LV bag from underneath the table.

[​IMG]

He ended up getting me the Pomme d'Amour Bedford.

[​IMG]

I asked how he knew which one I'd want and he said even though it didn't look like it, he does pay attention. It was such an awesome trip and I am still excited about my bag. I didn't buy myself an LV, but I did end up with an LV from LV. I finally got my Pomme bag and I love it. It is definitely one of my favorites. I told him the reason I like going to Las Vegas with him is because I always end up with an LV and he gave me this look >> :rolleyes:.

With my pink etoile bandeau

[​IMG]

With my Fleurs keychain

[​IMG]

LsCo.jpg Las3.jpg LsB.jpg LsBe.jpg LsBf.jpg
  2. Congrats! Pomme is TDF!

3. awww, what a lovely DH. Congrats, it's all gorgeous

4. wow sounds like a great trip!! Congrats on the Bedford your Hubby is very well trained!

5. Rock on, Disney!! :rochard:Your DH is so sweet!!

Congrats on all your good bargains! :tup:

6. Congrats-sounds like you had fun!!
    I didn't get anything at the LV there either, glad to know I wasn't the only one!

7. wow!! congrats and what a sweet DH!!!! you were definitely the lucky one! during the weekend, my bf bought me a promise ring from tiffanys in Bellagio...but no LV he said because i bought a gucci.

8. Disney has the best husband in the world! That is gorgeous. Wow!!!!

9. aww! How sweet of him! I wish I had one like that...lol. congrats on the bedford, its beautiful!

10. I love the Pomme! Congrats!

11. The Pomme is stunning! Congrats on a great bag, a fun trip and a very sweet DH!

12. Yay for Pomme and a sweet dh!
    Vegas is so much fun!

13. OMG...your story gave me chicken-skin! How sweet your husband is! And congrats, the bag is gorgeous! Enjoy!

14. what a lovely DH you have! congrats on your bargains and lovely LV!

15. Your DH is such a sweetie! Congrats on your gift!