Did Lv ever...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yep, that's the black one we were just talking about this morning
  2. i like it! is it real ^^?
  3. That one looks pretty authentic to me, but I would wait for other members' opinions before you bid.
  4. Yep, I have one. The auction looks authentic to me too. The seller also has some other gorgeous pieces for sale! :nuts:
  5. yes.
    I have a white one :biggrin:
  6. Yep the seller has a few nice goodies for sale. The Trompe L'Oeil Pochette looks beat up though.
  7. Looks as real as the other pfer has. Because if you notice the second flap has different LV colors lining up the letters. He also mention that was on his 45 also.
  8. I'm no expert on authenticating LV's but from reading in the authentication thread and going back and looking at the bags I would think the Keepall above is fake because of the alignment on the side of the bag. The designs are not even on the sides one has more of the + sticking out than the other and I believe they are supposed to be even. If I'm wrong about this I'm sorry but just my thoughts.
  9. The keepall in the auction is real/authentic. I will have to close this thread now as all authenticity related Qs should be addressed in the sticky provided.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.