Did LV come out with Agenda in Amarante ??????

1. Okay. I was under the impression that they didn't make it in this color. At least not yet!

Second to last response to this thread is telling me that they came out with it on Saturday? :confused1: I was at the boutique yesterday and didn't see any. I didn't know and didn't ask, but did any of you fabulous gals know anything about this? If it IS out, I am so running down there to grab it today. Lol

2. Alrighty!!! Latest Info on this. I called Horton Plaza in San Diego, CA. The SA has confirmed that it came out on the 1st of September but they won't have one in stock until 2 weeks from now. Muhahaha... time to hunt one down.

3. Thanks for the info. I've been wondering about this..

4. I wonder if it will be popular...
    with the fingerprint problems ??

5. I love the amarante, but hate the fingerprints!

6. I just went to get mine. I got my finger print on it even before I left the store Lol.... Probably need to use that wiping cloth pretty often. Here she is.

IMG_1924.JPG IMG_1927.JPG IMG_1934.JPG
  7. Wow it is lovely.

8. Beautiful!

9. that's nice, I want one in pomme, is there still any pomme agenda out there?

10. OMG, I think my heart skipped a beat seeing your pics of that agenda! I was on the hunt for it yesterday but came up empty-handed. I can't wait to get one. Toronto Bloor St. says not for another month. Boohoo

11. congrats ! look gorgeous !

12. Amazing, I can't believe you've got one already! :p

13. Gorgeous!

I don't know about you, but when I first got my amarante French purse, I did find myself having to clean off the fingerprints quite a bit, now, I just let it be :p

14. they definately DID because I saw one at the stores last week in melbourne

15. Thank you all so much! :heart: I am so loving the color still hehe.

I am pretty sure there are still pomme around. One of the LV boutiques here still has some.