Did last year's MC Tote N/S come in dark brown?

1. I know Roey got a Taupe in E/W version. I have the black glazed tote, and it's just the perfect everyday tote for me! I want it in dark brown, but prefer last year's leather so it's different than the 1 I already have.

If anyone has seen the N/S version is any colors, please let me know!

Thanks so much!
  2. I don't think so. I was looking for brown last year so I would've remembered.
  3. Awww, bummer. Thanks for your help.
  4. I have one that I bought early this spring when someone returned it while I was standing in the Chanel boutique at NM. It is the old leather, N/S version, matte hardware, in chocolate brown. It isn't taupe but also isn't a very dark brown like the current version for fall. It's more milk chocolate. I assume it is a 2006 bag. ?
  5. Deb, check the tag if you still have it. It may be the dark grey 2006 version that I have which looks very much like a milky chocolate brown versus a light taupe.
  6. Hey, Roey!! I haven't looked at my bag lately, given my brown binge, and I have to say it's darker brown than I was remembering. The tag says 06A A33376Y04167. It's the N/S, so it is called "small tote bag," and the tag color code is 90812, "Dk Brown." I can't say exactly what season it's from, since I bought it as a return. Maybe this info could help locate one, though.
  7. Wow, then there is an 06 dark brown MC tote! Can you post a pic for us here? Jenn pointed me to a photo of a n/s MC tote on page 43 of the picture thread Sophia posted. She wanted to know if it was the same color as my e/w MC and it's not, because the lining of my bag is different (same color as the bag).

We have such similar taste in bags! I still think about and look at the pics of your gorgeous blue patent Luxe tote and navy expandable.
  8. So there was a dark brown from '06! Rollergirl, I'd love to see pics please please please?
  9. I'll do pics for sure once I'm back where the bag is a little later. :tup:
  10. Thanks so much Rollergirl. I can't wait to see the pics! :wlae:
  11. Here you go, Chanelistas. I love this bag. :heart:

12. WoW!!!!!! That looks so luscious!!! Which of the 3 pics is the color most true to life?

Thanks so much for taking the pics!!!!
  13. Maybe the first one. These were taken in natural light and it's very dreary today. The middle one is a bit too dark. The new season bag is such a dark brown, it is a bit hard to distinguish it from black unless they are side by side. The older bag is a definite chocolate. I was just looking at the pics of the gray, and I love that, too.
  14. Thanks so much for the pics! Now I will need to track one down.