did it arrive...????

1. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm SO excitied about my FIRST white arriving... i'm just like bursting at the seams!!! i want to jump up and down and i'm like planning what i'd like to wear with it on my first outting... hehehe :shame: anyway....

i live in an apartment complex, so the mailboxes are like slots so only paper envelopes can go into them AND when theres a package the Building Manager leaves a note saying, "please swing by - you're got a package".... well thats what happened today when i opened the letterbox!!! And i thought to myself, "this can't be true - it cant have come this quick!"

AND i was right.... it wasn't my FIRST! :sad2:
    it was just my broadband modem arriving!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    so in about a weeks time i'll be hooked up with faster internet!

0o0o0o0o, i just can't stand waiting!!!! I'm just SO excitied! Another b-bag!!! :amuse:

I just wanted to share this tiny story with you all - because i know all of you understand what its like waiting for that new bag to arrive home.... well to its new home.... hehehehe!

Will keep you b-bag fans/sistas up to date!!!! hehehe!!!

woo hoo b-bags!!!!!

2. Oh Oh Oh! I know how hard it is to wait! My pewter First is supposed to arrive in the morning. We can wait together!

3. Yay Helen!! :nuts: You got the white First? Where from? Be sure to post photos!! ;)

4. It's worth the wait Helen. Congrats! Post pics okay?

5. I so totally feel you!

6. I know my friend the wait is pure torture!:cry:

7. omg... I totally related to you helen.. I'm too waiting for my indigo bag... do you know I keep on checking the UPS tracking? I think I'm insane....

8. Congrats!!

9. ohhh totally understand the painful wait! I'm waiting for you to get it too, HelenNZ, cause I'm gonna have to live vicariously through you on the white first! :biggrin:

10. congrats on your purchase!

11. :amuse: yeah i got my white first from a PF member!!! i'm so excitied! i wonder if its arrived yet...... hehehhe!

i'm glad you're all waiting with me!!!!! i'll be sure to post pics up for you all! :nuts:

12. PICS!!!!! Congrats! Mine came this morning, so we really DID wait together! We are First twins now!

Edit: Oh...I thought you were saying it arrived. Is it there yet?

13. ^ Ooohhh wait for me wait for me, I am also (finally) waiting for a First too!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

14. Congrats on your purchase! I'm sure that it will be well worth the wait :smile:

15. i'm so excited for you! I'm waiting for a white sac-the-box as well. can't wait.