Did I metion how much I LOVE this???

tikilove81

Oct 26, 2006
Besides loving TPF, and the Coach forum of course....

I am in :heart: with my new bag I got for my b-day. Its the Large Leather Soho Hobo in Pear. I was really afraid that it wouldn't go with everything. BUT IT DOES. No matter what I wear it matches!!! And even though its bigger than I am use to, it fits so comfortable on my shoulder and does not seem heavy at all!!!!

Ever feel like you will never need another bag ever??? Sorry ladies I don't have any pics of it on me, just these....

Attachments

• Pear Set 2.JPG
    Pear Set 2.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Pear bag.jpg
    Pear bag.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Pear wallet 2.jpg
    Pear wallet 2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Pear Wristlet.jpg
    Pear Wristlet.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 27
I LOVE the pear and I know what you mean about how that color goes with so many things. I have a large soho hobo in black and that bag is just so easy to wear. Congrats on all your beautiful booty and Happy Birthday!!

Ever feel like you will never need another bag ever??? Sorry ladies I don't have any pics of it on me, just these....

:yahoo:Yes & no . . . just need more of the same!!!!!!

I like that pear hobo, it's a refreshing color! Enjoy! And, yes, those unsuspecting colors do go with a lot more than we think. Coach is great with color combinations

Maybe my wish is doing its magic, I wish you may, I wish you might find the bag that is just right . . . :yes:

Great color! Congratulations, I'm glad that you love it. :smile:

And unfortunately, no, I have no idea what it's like to feel I will never need another bag ever. Well I guess I don't "need" a bag ever, I just want them.