Did I metion how much I LOVE this???

1. Besides loving TPF, and the Coach forum of course....

I am in :heart: with my new bag I got for my b-day. Its the Large Leather Soho Hobo in Pear. I was really afraid that it wouldn't go with everything. BUT IT DOES. No matter what I wear it matches!!! And even though its bigger than I am use to, it fits so comfortable on my shoulder and does not seem heavy at all!!!!

Ever feel like you will never need another bag ever??? Sorry ladies I don't have any pics of it on me, just these....
    Pear Set 2.JPG Pear bag.jpg Pear wallet 2.jpg Pear Wristlet.jpg
  2. Congrats!
  3. Cute! Love the pear color.
  4. Gorgeous set.....I love that color!!
  5. I love love that color. Congrats!
  6. Ooooo...Very nice color for the Spring & Summer...Congrats! :smile:
  7. Very beautiful! I love the pear!
  8. very beautiful color ! I love how colors that are not considered "neutral" go with so much like this color does.
  9. I love it that is such a pretty green. Congrats!
    All your accessories match perfect.
  10. I love that green!! Congrats & happy birthday!! :smile:
  11. Congrats! Pear is such a beautiful color!
  12. Very Pretty!
    Happy Bday!
  13. I LOVE the pear and I know what you mean about how that color goes with so many things. I have a large soho hobo in black and that bag is just so easy to wear. Congrats on all your beautiful booty and Happy Birthday!!
  14. :yahoo:Yes & no . . . just need more of the same!!!!!!

I like that pear hobo, it's a refreshing color! Enjoy! And, yes, those unsuspecting colors do go with a lot more than we think. Coach is great with color combinations

Maybe my wish is doing its magic, I wish you may, I wish you might find the bag that is just right . . . :yes:
  15. Great color! Congratulations, I'm glad that you love it. :smile:

And unfortunately, no, I have no idea what it's like to feel I will never need another bag ever. Well I guess I don't "need" a bag ever, I just want them.