Did I make the wrong hardware choice?

1. Okay, I'm probably overthinking my choice here. I finally decided on the medium caviar classic flap. Hadn't put much thought into the hardware. I've only seen silver hardware in real life. I do wear more silver, but decided on the gold hardware as I had read that it was the original. AHHH! Did I make the wrong choice? I've been looking through the threads and it seems most here have the silver hardware. I suppose I could always exchange if I don't love it, right?

Any thoughts?

2. I think both are very pretty and you can always get one with the silver hardware later.
    Enjoy your beautiful bag!!

3. Wait till you get it and see it IRL, then decide.

4. Wear it for a week, and see if its what you really want, if not exchange it.

5. Just because more people here have silver doesn't mean you should buy silver, right? Go with what YOU like.

6. You can't go wrong with either choice...both are fabulous bags...enjoy your new bag...

7. ^^ agree, enjoy it whatever you decide!

8. Thanks guys! Can't wait for it to get here! Hope I love it - really hate exchanging things.

9. Gorgeous bag in either hardware! I prefer gold hw but enjoy silver now and then ... gives me a reason to buy silver jewelry! Congrats

10. heehee, ask Kelly... :smile: Gold h/w has the WOW factor in my humble opinion :smile:

11. get the hardware that you like. it doesnt matter what the majority of people like. i personally like gold over silver. its all up to u =)

12. wear it first to try it out...but i dont think its a mistake. i went into chanel determined to get the silver chain. but once i tried on the gold...i gave up on the silver. maybe another time but the gold pops and i love it. its a gorgeous bag. it deserves to 'pop'.

13. I agree with other tpfers, it doesn't really matter what others got. See how you feel, give it a few days, and if you love it, keep it. If not, go and exchange it. At these prices, you have to absolutely love what you're getting. Enjoy!

14. I like both hardware, depends on the bag. I don't think you can go wrong either way with a black flap.

15. i wear lot of accessories varied from gold tones, to silver, to plastic to stones.
    and i've been using my gold HW chanel a lot with them too, so as my cabas which comes with the silver HW.

i think u can't go wrong with both! :smile: