Did I get anything from LV today?? Cors I did!!

1. LONG STORY SORRY!!

Those of you who know me will know that I have been impatiently waiting for the patchwork speedy and LVoe totes coming in, the wait was driving me crazy!

Well yesterday I got the call :yahoo: I had a Grey Pouchy, Blue Speedy, Canvas Lvoe Tote & Purple Violet Satin Tote waiting for me. I really wated the grey speedy but you know you can always change your mind.

So I went today to check them out, I decided against the LVoe totes the Canvas one was just kinda of there it didn't really speak to me if you know what I mean? I liked the Violet colour but was concerned that the material is too fragile and I can't be bothered to baby my bags. So I passed on those.

I also passed on the pouchy because I have bought a few small bags lately & I use big bags more so they don't really get the use they deserve.

The patchwork speedy was beautiful and I was really torn, the grey wasn't in so I couldn't compare so I faced the tough choice get this one now or wait for the one you had your mind set on. In the end I decided to pass and wait for the grey but I didn't come home empty handed........

My super sweet spoils me rotten BF got me they most amazing bag, care to take a guess................

[​IMG]

2. wat is it?

is it the bowly? dentele? clowd? hu hu?

I'll just come back in 20 min...

3. Oh the torture! :drool:
    Come on... let us see it... purdy please??

4. [​IMG]

5. eeeeek. i HATE these teaser threads! who is the person that started these, 40 lashes!
    :p
    what is it

6. ooh... what did bf get you this time Label Addict?:graucho:

7. [​IMG]

8. Pleeeease let us see.

9. omg please show haha i cant wait :nuts:

10. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: can't wait to see!

11. Ok guy's I'll stop teasing here is my new baby

The Corsaire

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. omg you got my fav button bag the Corsaire :nuts: congrats I love the strap closure it reminds me of the steamer...:yahoo:

any modeling pics?

13. Very pretty! Congrats!!!

14. wow claire ! that is an amazing bag ! Congrats ! :flowers:

btw - did they have any LE bags/accessories left ??

15. Congrats! :flowers: