Did Chanel make a mint/light green flap?

1. Does anybody know if they made a mint green medium flap in year 2000?

2. Found a pic of the colour:

brandmaison-img600x450-118605598939-1.jpg
  3. omg.. delicious color :love:

4. pretty color!

5. I know it's so lovely!:love: Need to hunt one down but wanted to check if it was really made first lol.

6. They also made one in tweed and also a camellia like design in flaps several years ago.Not sure which year tho.

7. they made light green flaps/caviar for spring of 2005 / 2006 not that long ago.

8. that's such a pretty color! i know they had that color in the mademoiselle collection...but I think that was one or two seasons ago.

9. i saw that bag too from a japanese site. but i am not sure if they made that bag tho

10. i saw a pst in that color in nyc
    very nice but my bf veto'd the purchase =(

11. I saw a pale mint/sea-foam green that was the style and quilting like the reissue in a very large size (thought it was the 228) I asked about this before & someone said it was not the reissue but another style. They had it a NM in Northbrook & it was there for quite a while before I missed seeing it... ;-(

12. Hoe fantabulous...PFERS Lets hunt this one down.

13. [​IMG]

OMG!! I love this color!! But I think it will look better in caviar..

14. Does anyone here on the PF own one? Would love to see more pics:drool:

15. Here's a pic of a green caviar flap that I saved a while ago. I think the color was called lime? I most likely found this on tPF so my apologies to the member who originally posted the photo. I just love the color.:love: I don't remember which season this is from.

green_flap.JPG