Did anyone else get the new Chelsea Hobo? Let's See Pics!!!

Purse-O-Nality

Kailey's Mommy
Jan 8, 2007
I got the Black Pebbled Leather Chelsea Hobo last night...I think I really do love it! It's so lightweight and it holds a whole lot!!! Did anyone else buy this bag (in any color)? If so, let's see your pics and hear how you like it (pros/cons)....
Here's Mine...:yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_2358.JPG
    IMG_2358.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2359.JPG
    IMG_2359.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2370.JPG
    IMG_2370.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2377.JPG
    IMG_2377.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2382.JPG
    IMG_2382.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 71
I bought the Mineral Hobo but then returned it. I love the color and how much it holds, just could not stand the way the bag closed with the flaps and turnlock on top of the bag.

Hey fellow texan... I got one too and I love love love love love it I got black signature and i almost got the black leather. I got the large though. I always wanted a duffle and I alm glad I held out for this cause it is basically a duffle with more detail!!!! I want to get tons of charms for this baby cause I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee silver

coach2020.jpg
(excues the bra! haha)

coach2002.jpg

This is how much you can get in it probably plus more. and my makeup bag is huge!
coach2007.jpg

I got the large leather parchment hobo with my PCE. Love the contrast with the brown handle and trim. I have a black Chelsea sig hobo from last year when they had them. Great style. Sorry, no pictures.