Did anyone buy wool / lambswool Burberry plaid scarf at Overstock.com ... like a few

1. Did anyone buy wool / lambswool Burberry plaid scarf at Overstock.com ... like a few years back? I want to say like around 2007/ 2008 ?

I bought a wool scarf in camel and grey on overstock.com and now looking back.... just wondering if they are real ?

I believe I bought it for real cheap... like $50 - $55 or so

The quality is really good but just wondering now if it's real because I can't find any wool scarfs online on burberry website, Nordstrom, saks.

If this scarf is real, how come it's so hard to find Burberry ALL wool/ lambswool scarf now?

2. Yep... I was so excited that I bought two. They are great scarves and came with Burberry tags, etc. However, given the price, I always did wonder... I see that overstock.com is carrying a ton of Burberry stuff now. I wonder what the relationship is between them because I wouldn't expect that Burberry needs their brand diluted like that... anybody else out there buy Burberry on overstock.com?

3. Can anyone tell me, are burberry products from overstock.com real? Do the handbags come in its original packaging with box?