Did a makeover on my cat:

1. [​IMG]

She looks fetching doesnt she??? LOL

2. I might add, no animals were harmed during this make over! LOL

3. OY..........................................
    LOLOLOLOL........**RING**
    **RING**
    ASPCA.??.Um..Here is Selenas addy.........................

JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Jill you totally called and asked me to do your dogs!!!!

5. :roflmfao:

6. OMGOMGOMG that's HILARIOUS!!! :roflmfao:

Your Sphinx is too cute for words :love:

7. She actually looks mad but after I was done, she jumped back up on my makeup table for more! LOL Its almost all worn off now. :sad:

8. OMG! That's hilarious! :roflmfao:

9. ROFLMAO....................:wtf: .....Im sorry....Did you say you wanted to "DO" my doggies?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Great dirty minds think alike................................HAHAHAHAHAH!EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

10. Haha, she's a cutie..:love: Can't imagine my little girl letting me do that to her, but as long as it's not harming her, it would be fun to try..

11. I wouldnt even attempt it on my other sphynx louis. Wouldnt even think of it. This cat, teenis is just a baby, lets me do anything to her.

12. ^Gahhhhhh I want a Sphynx so bad... what is their personality like? Do you have to groom them all the time?

13. thats too cute...had a little too much time on your hands today did ya?

:roflmfao:

14. Yep! LOL Donna!

Nextnew, they have the best personalities. Like babies. Very loving and for sure lap cats. They do require ALOT of grooming. I have to bath them at least once a week. Teenis looks dirty in that picture and its been 3 days. They have no hair to absorb the oils so it stays on the surface and they can look dirty at times. I have to avoid washing them to much as they can get dry skin. But they are sweet to bath, they even enjoy it. My Louis just puts her face in the water and loves it.

They are precious animals alot of fun to own.

15. Aww so cute.