Diane Kruger's Chanel Bag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is the name of this bag? I purchased this style from a seller on eBay (and will be uploaded pics soon), but I'm not certain it is authentic. If anyone has more shots of this bag, esp. the interior, that they could post, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks and happy holidays!

chanel.jpg chanel2.jpg chanel3.jpg
  2. luxury flap?
  3. ^^^yep, black metallic. Very pretty!
  4. ah yes, my beautiful Luxury Flap! I can't get photos of my interior right now, but look through the Luxury Ligne thread in the Reference Library, it's possible I already posted interior sots there . . .
    If you aren't really good at spotting fakes, our photos probably won't help much anyhow unless it's a bad, obvious fake.
    You're welcome to post it in the Authenticate This! sticky in the Chanel Shopping Forum though, our 'experts' love to help!
  5. I saw the photos and I knew right away it was Swanky's bag. I hope it all works out. it's a gorgeous bag.
  6. yeah its the luxury flap and her luggage is also Chanel if anyone was wondering.
  7. The luggage is PNY, correct? :love:
  8. is the luggage from the recent collection or when? god, i've been dying to get a Chanel luggage. that one in the pix is TDF!!!:drool:
  9. wow...u got the luxe MB flap bag? Gorgeous!

10. yes, it's Paris new York luggage and is now 2 yrs old. The whole PNY ligne was totally popular, very difficult to find now.
    Here's 2 photos/info:
    pny.jpg pnyprice.jpg
  11. thanks for the info swanky mama!! merry xmas guys! =)
  12. here are the pics....

it isn't the same bag....anyone know the style?
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg de8e.jpg c2071.jpg
  13. i think it's a fake...and i'm going to have to get a refund.
  14. Oh yeah, that's a fake, the chain is wrong and that interior label is hideous. I hope you paid with a credit card through paypal. You should be able to get your money back the easiest that way. So sorry you got stuck with a fake!! It's happened to me before and I know how awful it feels. Good luck!!
  15. that is a fake it seems this is the luxury flap from the luxe ligne fall 2006 i believe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.